Vacancy: Budapest Beach Volleyball Coach
UTE, one of the biggest sport clubs in Hungary, located in Budapest (the capital) is looking for a Junior Beach Volleyball Head Coach. The club’s volleyball section has one of the most successful elite junior indoor volleyball programs in the country. They also have a professional women’s indoor volleyball team, which plays in the Extra League (best 6 teams in the nation).
Last year, the club built 4 beach volleyball courts and started to introduce beach volleyball for their athletes. They would like to establish an elite junior beach volleyball program and look for a HEAD COACH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design a training program for Elite Junior Beach Volleyball Players.
· Organize, mentor, and supervise the coaching staff to assure that the program is properly
· Coordinate and supervise the Beach Volleyball program and the teams.
· Help to harmonize the club’s Junior Beach Volleyball Program with Indoor Volleyball Program.
· Have coaching responsibility for the best and most talented beach volleyball teams.
· This position will report to the Director of Volleyball, who oversees the direction of both the indoor and beach programs.
· Support the philosophy and vision of the club.
· Communicate effectively with the management, staff, coaches, and the athletes.
· This position will be required to work nights and weekends and travel when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications (Including Certificates and Licenses):
· Certified volleyball coach (advantage: University degree in volleyball coaching, any certification in beach volleyball)
· At least 5 years of beach volleyball coaching experience (preferably elite junior players who play at the highest level)
· Head coach experience is an advantage
· Knowledge of individual and team skills with the ability to teach these skills
· Use of English at a conversational level
Position: Full-time position Contract period: 15 May 2022 – 15 August 2022
Compensation: salary + housing provided (salary is negotiable)
If you are interested in this position: Please send us an application to email@example.com , a cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for this position, a resume/cv that includes employment history (including dates of employment) and if you have, professional references with contact information.